WELCOME TO OUR ESTATE PLANNING WEBSITE
Change is a part of life. Some might even argue that life is change. How so? As people mature and grow older, their needs and goals evolve. They move, change jobs, buy and sell houses. They get married and divorced. They have children. Sometimes, they develop financial and personal problems. They can develop a chronic illness and need care at home, at an assisted living facility, or even in a nursing home. In addition, the needs of their children and other loved ones change as well. So, too, do the laws governing the protection of hard-earned assets.
At Robert M. Goldberg & Associates, we strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients… to provide Legal Guidance for a Lifetime. It is part of our commitment to ensuring the well-being of you, your family and your legacy at each and every stage of life’s journey. The plan we create for you can integrate your family’s legal, financial, tax, retirement, philanthropic and business matters into a unified whole. It can help you accomplish many goals, including:
- Increase your control over your affairs
- Protect your assets and assure the continuance of your lifestyle by helping you qualify for Nursing Home Medicaid or VA Pension benefits
- Help you pass your values, responsibility and work ethic to your loved ones and heirs
- Dramatically reduce excise, gift, estate, income, and generation-skipping taxes
- Protect the value of your business interests
- Keep your affairs private and avoid the costs and delays associated with probate
We have helped a wide range of individuals and families accomplish all of these goals and many more. And ultimately, provided them with greater peace of mind. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.